Stihl TS 500i STIHL Cutquik®
TS 500i STIHL Cutquik Professional Cut-Off Machine
STIHL offers another industry first with the TS 500i STIHL Cutquik cut-off machine. Featuring the handheld outdoor power equipment industry's first electronically controlled fuel-injection system, the TS 500i increases power by 17% and cutting speed by 15%, as compared to the STIHL TS 420.
Powerful, lightweight and well-balanced, the STIHL TS 500i is designed for superior handling during the toughest jobs. The low-emission engine provides optimal torque throughout the RPM range and eliminates the need for a choke, simplifying the starting procedure. The standard electronic water control feature allows for easy and efficient water flow adjustment while cutting. The X2 air filtration system is virtually maintenance-free and maintains an incredible 99.96% cleaning efficiency.
- Industry's first electronically controlled fuel-injection system for handheld outdoor power equipment
- New technology provides 17% more power and increases cutting speed by 15%, compared to the TS 420
- Low-emission engine provides optimal torque throughout the RPM range with unparalleled responsiveness
- Simplified starting eliminates the need for a choke. Purge it and pull it.
- Powerful, lightweight design for easy handling during the toughest jobs
- Electronic water control feature makes using water easy and efficient with easy adjustment of water flow while cutting
Water control remembers the last setting that was used
Water flow automatically stops at idle speed and starts again when the throttle is engaged
- X2 low-maintenance air filtration system is virtually maintenance free and maintains an incredible 99.96% cleaning efficiency
- Lightweight and compact, well-balanced design for comfortable operation
- Can be mounted on a cart for cutting expansion joints
- Click to view the standard features that are common to all STIHL Cutquik cut-off machines
- Leather Chaps
- Metal TS Case
- Roller Wheel Kit
- Pressurized Water Tank
- Mounting Kit for FW 20 Cart